This is roughly in order of priority.
- App Icon
- Deleting Parts (from the database and from sections)
- Custom Fields
- Automatic Saving (yes, you currently have to manually save using cmd+s)
- General polish
- Per-section fields (e.g. notes for an entire section, not a row in a section)
- Custom "Order Status" values
- iPad App
- visionOS App
- Part URLs
- Part Preview (images, or, for parts on mcmaster, show the 3d model)
- Support for Continuous/Per-Part workflows (if this is of interest to you, I am very interested in your thoughts of how this should look like. Please reach out!
Inventorier is still a very young app, as such there's very few features I am currently disinclined to add.
- Live Sync. I'm one person. Live sync would require way more work than I have time for. Please store your .inventory file in iCloud or Dropbox if you wish to share it and sync between apps.
- Non-Apple Platforms. Inventorier is written in Swift using SwiftUI. Porting would require me to figure out an equivalent to SwiftUI for non-Apple platforms. I'm not going to put in the effort to research those frameworks and also set up test environments to confirm that they work equivalent to SwiftUI from Apple.